Who is the administrator?
We are the company Harmony Spa s.r.o., IČ 14405091, with registered office at Rašínovo nábřeží 36, 128 00, Prague 2.
About your personal data, we determine how it will be processed, for what purpose, for how long and we select any other processors who will help us with the processing.
If you want to contact us during processing, you can do so at
We declare that, as the administrator of your personal data, we fulfill all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR, and therefore that:
- we will process your personal data only on the basis of a valid legal reason, primarily legitimate interest, performance of a contract, legal obligation or consent,
- according to Article 13 of the GDPR, we fulfill the obligation to provide information even before starting the processing of personal data,
- we will support you in exercising and fulfilling your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
Scope of personal data and processing purposes
We process personal data that you entrust to us yourself for the following reasons (to fulfill these purposes):
- provision of services, fulfillment of the contract
- we absolutely need your personal data in the form of e-mail to fulfill the contract (e.g. sending accesses to the application, delivery of goods, etc.)
- if you are our customer, we absolutely need your personal data (invoicing data) to comply with the legal obligation to issue and register tax documents
- for marketing - sending newsletters
- We use your personal data (e-mail and name), gender, what you click on in the e-mail and when you most often open it for the purpose of direct marketing - sending business messages. If you are our customer, we do so out of legitimate interest, as we reasonably assume that you are interested in our news, for a period of 5 years from the last order.
- If you are not our customer, we only send you newsletters based on your consent, for a period of 5 years from the date of grant. In both cases, you can withdraw this consent by using the unsubscribe link in each email sent.
- advanced consent marketing
- Only on the basis of your consent, we can also send you inspirational offers from third parties or use your e-mail address, for example, for remarketing and targeting advertising on Facebook, for a period of 5 years from the granting of consent. This can of course be revoked at any time via our contact details.
We keep your personal data for the duration of the statute of limitations, unless the law stipulates a longer period for their retention or we have not stated otherwise in specific cases.
Advertising targeting cookies will only be processed based on your consent.
Security and protection of personal data
We protect personal data to the maximum extent possible using modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development. We protect them as if they were our own. We have adopted and maintain all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures that prevent misuse, damage or destruction of your personal data.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Our selected employees and associates have access to your personal data. To ensure specific processing operations that we are unable to ensure on our own, we use the services and applications of processors who can protect data even better than us and specialize in the given processing.
They are the providers of the following platforms:
- accounting company
It is possible that in the future we decide to use other applications or processors to facilitate and improve the quality of processing. However, we promise you that in such a case, when choosing a processor, we will place at least the same demands on security and quality of processing as we do on ourselves.
Transfer of data outside the European Union
All processing of personal data will be carried out in the territory of the EU.
Your rights in connection with the protection of personal data:
You have a number of rights in connection with the protection of personal data. If you would like to use any of these rights, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to information, which is already fulfilled by this information page with the principles of personal data processing.
Thanks to the right of access, you can challenge us at any time and we will provide you with proof within 30 days of what personal data we process and why.
If something changes for you or you find your personal data out of date or incomplete, you have the right to supplement and change your personal data.
You can use the right to restrict processing if you believe that we are processing your inaccurate data, if you believe that we are carrying out the processing illegally, but you do not want to delete all data, or if you have objected to the processing. You can limit the scope of personal data or processing purposes (for example, by unsubscribing from the newsletter, you limit the purpose of processing for sending commercial messages).
Right to portability:
If you would like to take your personal data and transfer it to someone else, we will proceed in the same way as when exercising the right of access - with the only difference being that we will send the information to you in a machine-readable form. Here we need at least 30 days.
Right to erasure (to be forgotten):
Your other right is the right to erasure (to be forgotten). We don't want to forget you, but if you wish, you have the right to do so. In this case, we will delete all your personal data from ourselves/our system as well as from the system of all sub-processors and backups. We need 10 days to ensure the right to erasure.
In some cases, we are bound by a legal obligation, and, for example, we must register issued tax documents for a period specified by law. In this case, we will delete all such personal data that are not bound by another law. We will notify you by e-mail when the deletion is complete.
Complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection:
If you feel that we are not handling your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time with your complaint. We would appreciate it if you first inform us of this suspicion so that we can do something about it and correct any errors.
Unsubscribing from newsletters and business communications:
We send you e-mails with inspiration, articles or products and services if you are our customer based on our legitimate interest. If you are not a customer yet, I only send them to you based on your consent. In both cases, you can unsubscribe from us emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in each email sent.
We would like to assure you that our employees and collaborators who will process your personal data are obliged to maintain confidentiality about personal data and about security measures, the disclosure of which would endanger the security of your personal data. At the same time, this confidentiality continues even after the end of contractual relations with us. Without your consent, your personal data will not be released to any other third party.
These principles of personal data processing apply from 18. 6. 2022.