COVID – 19 Health and hygiene measures
According to the legal establishment of the Ministry of Health according to § 69 par. 1 let. i) and paragraph 2 of Act No. 258/2000 Coll. regarding protection of the population and prevention the risk of developing and spreading Covid-19 infection caused by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, we follow exceptional , hygienic measures in the Harmony Spa studio:
1. Each client is committed to submit:
- Confirmation of Negative test: antigen - max. valid for 3 days or PCR test - max. Valid for 7 days
- Certificate of vaccination
- Confirmation of past infection underwent (max. 180 days)
2. There is no more than 1 client for every 10 m2 of the premises.
3. Clients do not meet each other on the premises, except for a couple.
4. Disinfection is available for hand hygiene at the door, every room by the sink, in the bathroom and toilet.
5. Premises are to be ventilated on regular basis.
6. All surfaces are disinfected including light switches and door handles after each appointment.
7. A client showing clinical signs of Covid-19 coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 will be denied the service from the law.
Thank you kindly for understanding and the cooperation.
Team management of Harmony Spa